We’re Reopening, June 2nd!
As per Governor Inslee’s Stage 2 order yesterday (May 19) we will reopen on June 2nd with strict guidelines in place. Details below.
We will continue to provide Zoom classes, so you are not required to come to the school if you are not comfortable.
- First and foremost, if you are at high risk please do not come in.
- If you are feeling sick, especially if you are showing COVID symptoms stay at home.
- When you arrive at the school you are required to wash or sanitize your hands. Sanitizer will be provided at the front desk.
- You MUST bring your own weapons. School weapons will be off-limits. If you do not have a weapon they can be purchased at the school.
- We must maintain social distancing; therefore, we will not be doing sparring, chin na, or sticky hands. At least for the next few weeks or a month.
- Further to social distancing, only a few students at a time are allowed in the back to get their belongings from the shelves. And please no lingering to chat. You can talk outside.
- On our side, we are committed to keeping the school sanitized and clean.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.